Leatherette Skin guards for EP-1

NeilP

New to Mu-43
Hi,

Does anybody know of somewhere in the UK that sells these, or is ebay the only option (shipped from far east)?

Thanks in advance.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Neil, although I can't answer your question, you might want to check out the "classifieds" section of the board, if you haven't already. There's the tab up top at the far right which will take you right to the Marketplace forum.

I hope someone more local can give you some good information soon.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Get them from ebay - they are quite reliable - about 5-7 days to delivery.

Search on ebay for SPG skin. There is also one for sale in the sales section here, but not sure its UK.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Bear in mind the Aki Asashi is quite thick compared to the SPG skin. Check that's what you want - not all skin is the same :)

I have had both on my GF1 and prefered the SPG when it came down to it.

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Neil, just to confirm with other responses here that I've had very satisfactory service ordering bits from HK, ordered on a Sunday, dispatch confirmed on Monday and delivered on Saturday, can't be bad.

Barrie

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I've got the Aki Asahi one. It's very well made, easy to attach and was delivered very quickly. What I noticed about the SGP skin was that it covered up the self-timer LED light at the front of the camera, which made me wonder what other aspects weren't quite right.

SGP:

View attachment 142486

Aki Asahi:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers

Ray

willo

Mu-43 Regular

dcisive

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lee
Gee that's too bad. I happen to have a unopened E-P1 SGP cover that I'll never use. Was trying to get 10 bucks for it and I'd mail it, but sending it overseas would cost me more than I paid for it. So I'll have to wait for a U.S person to want it. I posted it for sale on the Marketplace a bit ago. Still available. :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom