1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Leather-textured rubber? (Need help)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by carpandean, Jul 31, 2011.

  1. carpandean

    carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

    Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    I am working on an idea to add some grip to a camera and I'm looking for some help. Basically, I want to add on grip surfaces similar to those found on many DSLRs, the GH2 and even the G12. So, what I would like is leather-textured rubber sheets with adhesive backing that I could cut to my own design. I have an SGP Deep Black skin cover for my GF1, which is very nice, but does not give quite the same grip as rubber. Cameraleather.com has sheets of vinyl "leather", but I don't think that would do it either. Anyone know where I could find such material?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.