Learning Curve

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Rck, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Rck

Rck New to Mu-43

Mar 31, 2011
    Well I have only owned a E-P2 for a few days and picked up a 14-150 lens also. I now have the 17mm and the 14-150. Boy I first thought the 14-150 lens was not that good, you know a tad blurry until I noticed I was slightly jerking when depressing the shutter. You see I also shoot larger cameras like the F4, F100 D300 and others so the mass was there to take up the ever so slight jerk. Used a tripod and dang the picture cleared up. So there you go I have to learn to depress the shutter button SMOOOOOOTH. Now for all those menu items:eek:

2. fin azvandi

fin azvandi Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 12, 2011
    Madison, WI
    I know that on the E-PL1 you can turn on an anti-shock setting to add a 1/8 sec delay from when you push the shutter button to when the camera actually takes the exposure. You might want to see if that's an option on the E-P2.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    See??? I learn something new everyday because of this forum. I don't even know what the anti-shock item is (lazy me, not bothering to read the manual thoroughly) was for. Thank you!
  4. Highlander

Highlander Mu-43 Regular

Mar 17, 2011
    USA, Northeast Coast
    Richard Correale
    Why would you want to do that if you're hand holding the camera? That's not going to help anything.