1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Learning Curve

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Rck, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Rck

Rck New to Mu-43

Mar 31, 2011
    Well I have only owned a E-P2 for a few days and picked up a 14-150 lens also. I now have the 17mm and the 14-150. Boy I first thought the 14-150 lens was not that good, you know a tad blurry until I noticed I was slightly jerking when depressing the shutter. You see I also shoot larger cameras like the F4, F100 D300 and others so the mass was there to take up the ever so slight jerk. Used a tripod and dang the picture cleared up. So there you go I have to learn to depress the shutter button SMOOOOOOTH. Now for all those menu items:eek:

Rick

2. fin azvandi

fin azvandi Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 12, 2011
    South Bend, IN
    I know that on the E-PL1 you can turn on an anti-shock setting to add a 1/8 sec delay from when you push the shutter button to when the camera actually takes the exposure. You might want to see if that's an option on the E-P2.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    See??? I learn something new everyday because of this forum. I don't even know what the anti-shock item is (lazy me, not bothering to read the manual thoroughly) was for. Thank you!

4. Highlander

Highlander Mu-43 Regular

Mar 17, 2011
    USA, Northeast Coast
    Richard Correale
    Why would you want to do that if you're hand holding the camera? That's not going to help anything.