Last colours of Autumn - 45mm F1.8

TonyB

Mu-43 Regular
I took a walk in the forest with my dog to try and capture the last colours of autumn before the leaves have all dropped. The colours were beautiful and the light was perfect. All shot with the EP-3 and 45mm.

6341500497_0590781afa_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

6342255930_de80c4873d_b.jpg

6341506579_dfabc244af_b.jpg

6341509925_4508cdfb3b_b.jpg

Mu-43 Legend
Like that last one a lot. They're all nice in colors, but the last one is nice in both colors and composition/subject.

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
+ 1 on the last one. How come I never see that kind of tree-lined road where I live? :(

JayShiva

Mu-43 Regular
Last one is stunning.

Colours are beautiful throughout, though.

That lens is working its way onto my 'to buy' list!!

0dBm

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The last one is stunning.

That is one of the sights that I miss while living in the Southern California area.

During my misspent youth, I would spend hours in the rural countryside of the East Coast State in which I grew up.

Thanks for sharing.

TonyB

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks....

for all the kind comments, much appreciated. They were all taken at Savernake Forest, the last privately owned forest in the UK (but still open to the public). It's where I take my dog for walks and go for some peace and quiet :).The last one was taken in the "Grand Avenue", which is the main through road through the forest, I believe it's the longest tree lined avenue in the UK. I am getting a 16" by 12" print of it, the first big print from my EP-3, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

TonyB

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks and...

Last one is stunning.

Colours are beautiful throughout, though.

That lens is working its way onto my 'to buy' list!!

You may hate me for this but I strongly suggest that you do :smile:, it is absolutely superb and comparable to the ZD 50mm F2 macro (which I'm fortunate to own as well). I think some people mistakenly see this lens as purely a portrait lens, it's so much more than that.

Latest threads

Top Bottom