Las Vegas Camera Store

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by pisonic, Oct 5, 2012.

1. pisonic

pisonic New to Mu-43

Sep 25, 2012
    hi guys,

i will be going to Vegas on the week of 22th Oct from Singapore to attend a user conference.

is there any local reliable camera stores near the strip that i can visit to check out the stuff?

any recommendation is appreciated.

thanks in advance.

2. david6785

david6785 Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 27, 2012
    las vegas
    camera stores

caseys camera is really cool and theres bc camera, sahara camera which are pretty close to each other just google them.

3. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    I hit the ground in Vegas on the 22nd as well! A liesure trip to celebrate my birthday. I've rented from B and C camera... A very good experience. Might do it again this trip.

4. pisonic

pisonic New to Mu-43

Sep 25, 2012
    thanks folks for the recommendation. i staying at Hotel Aria.. are those mentioned walking distance or needs a car to go to?

5. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    I'm pretty sure you will need a car to get to any of these camera shops from the strip.

6. danska

danska Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Joe
    Yeah avoid any of the ones on the strip. Overpriced and just waiting for tourists to come in and spend too much money because they forgot something at home. Or they're wasted and just want to spend their money on something :biggrin:.

Cabs aren't too expensive there. If you really want to save the cash it's worth it.

7. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Rental cars are pretty cheap too, and almost all strip hotels have free self parking. Getting a car will also give you more options onwhat you can do/see. I don't think I am allowed to postit here, but if you pm me I will point you to my blog with an article on Las Vegas car rental tips as well as some cool stuff to do off the strip.