Large grip for E-P3...

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by SRHEdD, Feb 2, 2012.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Bought it on a whim while checking out B&H the other day. It came today, I have to say I kinda like the smooth rubber feel over the textured standard grip.

Just sayin'

2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Agreed, I either use with large grip, or no grip at all. The stock grip is too slight to be effective, and I find harder to handle comfortably.

3. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    It makes the camera far more useable for me. Much as I like the E-P3, I might not have bought it if that grip wasn't available!

4. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    +1 for the large grip. Money well spent! Doubt I'll use the standard grip again, although I will admit it looks nicer....

5. j4hug

j4hug Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2011
    London
    Agreed , in reality it would have been better to have provided it as standard. The issued one is a bit of a non-entity. Whereas the bigger one is perfect without really adding to the overall depth of the camera as even pancakes are bigger

6. MrKal_El

MrKal_El Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    Love mine

7. rajeshr

rajeshr Mu-43 Regular

Sep 26, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    It should've come standard on the E-P3. I would have preferred it with a textured finished, but I'll take it any which way I can!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.