Or another lens?

You decide ...

Addendum: I already have a laptop, it's just a little slow

G1 User

Mu-43 Veteran
I like this poll..
35mm f/2.8 please... in Chrome
Since I have no "Leitz" made lens, and I don't own a 35mm... in any mount,
The Summaron is a nice pick... very sharp, moderate f/stop, a great street shooter lens....

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
some good buys used - I've just picked up a Summarit 35mm f2.5 for 70% of the new cost - mint, boxed, used twice and still under warranty

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
i have no idea what a fillum is so I voted Laptop. My argument is that if you get a good one with a good screen you will be able to appreciate the awesome colour, sharpness ect of pictures when you get your Leica lens.

Back in the old days when I was younger, my I tried my theory and it worked.My end goal was to get a block of dirt. (eg. Land)
I bought a laptop to I could check out the classifieds to buy a car. Then I bought a car then I could check out the classifieds in the shop window to buy some land. ( now i've got my land, i can put my car on it and build a house to put my laptop inside) -although that part is when I want to get out of Dad's house.

I could have used dad's car and went straight to the shop window but I modelled my theory to what I wanted and It justified the purchase and I had a job for it.

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Haddock and chips for me (which is what I'll be having with my pint of cider at lunchtime tomorrow, all being well), a Leica lens with the change, that will take longer to become outdated than a puter!

Barrie

mick / Lumix

A fillum, cod and chips, and change from half-a-crown for sure! This would keep me alive and happy for another day, non of the others can guarantee that that. :dance2:
In the good old days half a crown would get you a night out at the Odean and a woman.

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Ah this is all good stuff ladies and gentlemen ... thank you for your interest & keep it all coming ... when it comes to votes, remember, use it or lose it. ...

I suppose I'd better add at this point that I have never bought, and never intend to buy, any products made by Apple Corp. ... but anyone who wants to have Mac Vs PC debate should open another thread!

btw Christilou, how did you manage to vote for a 50mm Summicron when the only lens option is a 35mm Summaron?

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Why would I vote for a summaron, it's as old as me! Aim high :) In any case, my Macbook has been beaten into submission for the time being and I'm after an I Mac now, (see, aiming high again). My husband would say that it's "not on the decision tree" LOL :)

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Brady, I think it was fillum, just a cute way of saying film (a movie), and the Odeon (correct spelling) was a chain of cinemas, at least here in the UK.
As an aside, I hope you guys stayed dry, now the long clean up begins for your community, I must say those I've seen interviewed have been very stoical about it all, good on you.

Barrie

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom