Showcase Laowa 7.5mm f/2

Blenheim Palace
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Danny_SWE

Mu-43 All-Pro
Was on sightriding today and found great use for this lens. One big notice was that when you shot a church or something, it a very great lens to have! And when there is nice sky above your subject, you get alot of sky in the picture! Well, can't cross-post these images but they are in another thread: https://www.mu-43.com/threads/olympus-om-d-e-m5-mark-iii-image-thread.106838/post-1408854

Got these towers instead, a little strange perspective but I think it works. Nice reflections there, imaging same pic but with a pink sky in reflection instead :)

Gothia Towers
by Daniel Cederberg, on Flickr

_Jimmy

Mu-43 Regular
Quite possibly my all time favorite lens (maybe a tie with the Oly 12-40). but it usually doesn't get much use when I'm shooting in the woods. I find the wide angle hard to use with chaotic woodland scenes, but it can work sometimes!

..and yeah, I placed that leaf there, but in my defense there was originally another leaf in that exact position, but it just wasn't as beautiful (and more yellow than red) :)

0.4s, f/4or f/5.6 probably?, ISO 200
20201023-PA237095-Redigera.jpg

nauticaljack

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
John Goddard
Got to watch a blue moon rise over Half Dome on Halloween

nauticaljack

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
John Goddard
Back at it in Joshua Tree!

_Jimmy

Mu-43 Regular
Something a bit different (for me at least); using this lens for a portrait. A fun shot, if nothing else :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom