Laowa 10mm F2.0 C&D-Dreamer, MFT-lens.

Hypilein

Mu-43 All-Pro
Yep. This looks like a nice lens, but the price will have to drop below 300 and I'm sure it will. I'm a patient buyer (still patiently waiting for my GX8 successor...).

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yep. This looks like a nice lens, but the price will have to drop below 300 and I'm sure it will. I'm a patient buyer (still patiently waiting for my GX8 successor...).
One question, why? The 7.5 is still at much the same price as when released. In my country anyway. It's (the 10mm) hardly expensive now. I bought mine direct off their website.

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Last edited:

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It will be interesting to see how this stacks up to the wide-angle zooms. I didn't like the IQ of the Olympus 9-18mm, but I did like the size of it. If the IQ of this lens is better than that, Laowa has created something really nice (especially with the electronic contacts and all that!).

It's just that I prefer to buy used, and it will take some time before these hit the used market...
I have the PL8-18 as well, and I honestly can't see any difference in colour, contrast, sharpness etc between the [email protected], and the little Laowa. I think it's an outstanding little lens for the money. Mine goes everywhere with me, without a second thought. Something I definitely can't say about the bigger 8-18. The 8-18 still has its place, when we're finally allowed to holiday/travel interstate and internationally, it's my favourite travel lens.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom