1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Lance Camera Straps and Thumb Screw for my incoming new baby - the OM-D

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Ramirez, May 11, 2013.

1. Ramirez

Ramirez Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2011
    For my two Fujifilm cameras, X-E1 and X100s, I use two Lance Camera Straps, non adjust neck straps - 48inches, black cords with orange rings.

I love these camera straps from Lance Camera Straps | Camera Straps, Cord Straps, Worldwide Shipping

Now I ordered another non adjust neck strap, cord in beige and rings in black, and a thumb screw for my incoming black OM-D :)

I ordered this strap as 55inches as I'm sometimes going to carry all three cameras on my body :) I can carry the X-E1 and the X100s on opposite side of my body (left and right) and the OM-D hangs a little lower connected to the Thumb Screw.

This is a light way to carry three great cameras and you are prepared in every situation! Beats a single heavy DSLR!

2. Rinaldo

Rinaldo Mu-43 Regular

Aug 9, 2012
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Nice! Thanks for posting…

3. jjviegas

jjviegas Mu-43 Regular

Apr 18, 2013
    Madrid, Spain
    I have a green cord/black rings one for my OM-D, very well built strap :thumbup:

4. Jcarrith

Jcarrith Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Colorado
    A thumb screw for a newborn I didn't by one to discipline my kids til they were 2

Sent from my HTC One X using Mu-43 mobile app

5. Daozard

Daozard Mu-43 Regular

Dec 4, 2011
    Those Lance strap are very nice made... I received my couple of week ago... It is red non-adjustable neck strap with black ring... Thinking to order another strap for my next coming PEN too...