• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED L bracket for E-M1 mk2 which has extra mounting point on bottom. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Sleepy Capybara (11)

User name: Amol Thorat

Items to sell/buy/trade: L bracket for E-M1 mk2 which has extra mounting point on bottom

Prices:

Ships to: US

Description: I actually have L bracket but there's no way to attach another plate to it (read Peak Design clip) since it's flat bottomed. I have to remove L bracket to attach PD clip and I don't like the hassle.
I am looking at something like RRS or Promaster that allow attaching plate on L bracket. Checking if anyone here has one for sale at reasonable price before I buy new.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Ranger Rick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rick
What drives me crazy about almost all of the L-brackets is that they don't have a cutout on the bracket to allow you to actually tilt the rear screen. Even is you can extend the screen fully to the side, the bracket blocks the screen being tilted. This is why I much prefer the screens which flip out from the back, rather than hinge to the side. Sadly, the E-P5 is the only one I have which does this.

Latest threads

Top Bottom