1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kubelwagen

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by OdzBodkinz, May 6, 2012.

1. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2011
    EM5 and 45mm 1.8

P50609482-X2.
    E-M5    OLYMPUS M.45mm F1.8    45mm    f/4.0    1/125s    ISO 200

• Like Like x 1
  2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Funny, I missed "facilitates time travel" on the E-M5 spec list. I guess I'm going to have to go over it one more time. :tongue:

3. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2011
    Flux Capacitor is a hot shoe add-on accessory. Getting it up to 88mph is decidedly tricky.

4. kinlau

kinlau Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    If you throw it from a 12 story building, it should hit 88 shortly before the ground.

5. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Kidding aside, that's a great photo. I love how it looks to be of the era. Are those guys WWII re-enactors or something? You can't drop a photo like that on us with no back story.

6. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2011
    Yeah. I have another thread around here too, featuring more shots from the first day of this re-enactment.

7. wlewisiii

wlewisiii Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 16, 2011
    Hayward, WI
    William B. Lewis
    Especially since you have to avoid the 88mm's in process...

8. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Great shot...is that staged on some sort of set or is it outside in just amazingly even lighting?

BTW, if you're a re-enactor, do you get to choose what you role you play? Can't say I'd wanna dress up as a Nazi. Then again my father fought in WWII so maybe it's a generational thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.