COMPLETED Konica Legacy Lenses 28/3.5, 40/1.8, 50/1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by photobizzz, Nov 5, 2011.

1. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Decided to put up a my three Konica Hexanon lenses for sale, I'm going to go back to some LTM mount lenses. All three of these lenses are in beautiful condition and work perfectly. Check the specific lens info for any minor flaws. I would prefer to sell all three of these in one sale but will split if I don't get any bites for the lot.

Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.4 w/caps, and 55mm Hoya HMC UV - $55

This lens 8.5/10, has one 2mm mark in the front coating, otherwise the glass is beautiful, no dust inside, blades are oil free and rotate smoothly. OOF areas are very nice with this lens.

Konica Hexanon AR 40/1.8 w/caps, and 55mm Hoya Skylight (1B) $60

This lens is 9/10. Glass is beautiful, couple tiny specks of dust inside but nothing that would affect photos, body is in great shape as well. Blades are oil free and rotate smoothly. Very sharp and compact lens for m4/3.

Konica Hexanon AR 28/3.5 w/front cap - $40

This lens is 9/10, body looks new and still has the "passed" sticker on it. Glass is beautiful and no dust inside. Blades are oil free and rotate smoothly. Makes a nice "normal" lens on m4/3.

Fotasy Konica-m4/3 adapter - $15

Adapter works perfectly, no light leaks, mounts snugly, easily removed.

Photos of all the lenses are here:
    Zenfolio | Selective Visions Photography | Konica Lenses

A couple sample photos from these lenses:
    Zenfolio | Selective Visions Photography | Kuwait July 2011 - July 2012

I will include a Hoya 55mm POL in plastic case and 55mm rubber lens hood with purchase of all three lenses.

Price for the whole set: $160 Shipped USPS Priority with insurance CONUS

I have never sold anything here but have 612 perfect feeback on ebay under "colin.pritchett" and plenty on rangefinderforum under "photobizzz". I am active duty US Army and am currently deployed to Kuwait but USPS Priority shipping is fast and secure, 6-10 days max to your door. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!

I would also trade the lot for a Jupiter-3 50mm f1.5 LTM in nice shape with LTM-m4/3 adapter

2. Tervueren

Tervueren New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 7, 2011
    Hi Colin, would you ship these to the UK.
  3. photobizzz

photobizzz Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 1, 2011
    Sure I dont mind shipping to the UK. Will of course take longer than to the US but will be airmail so prob no more than 14 days. A member has expressed interest in the 40mm & adapter but will still sell all 3 together until tomorrow when will start splitting.

EDIT: SOLD to Tervueren! Thanks!