1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Konica Hexanon AR mount lenses

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by fin azvandi, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fin azvandi

fin azvandi Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Mar 12, 2011
    South Bend, IN
    Time to trim down my collection of legacy lenses, hope someone else can put them to good use. I have other Hexanons I’m keeping so no adapters are included, but you can get them pretty cheap (I use one from rainbowimaging).

1. Vivitar 28mm f/2.5 in Konica AR mount - $30 SOLD
    2. Konica Hexanon AR 57mm f/1.4 - $45 SOLD
    3. Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f/3.2 - $55 SOLD
    4. Konica Hexanon AR 300mm f/4.5 - $135 SOLD

Prices include shipping to CONUS, no fees through Amazon Payments.

See below for a detailed description of each lens along with pictures. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks!
    ---------------------

1. Vivitar “Auto Wide-Angle” 28mm f/2.5

Description: This would be a great “normal lens” for someone looking to try out legacy primes. Glass is beautiful, clean with no scratches. Smooth focus, aperture blades are clean and snappy. Aperture ring sits well in each stop (2.5 - 16). Some minor cosmetic marks/dings on the lens body. Includes Vivitar metal front lens cap, no rear cap.

[​IMG]
    Vivitar28-3. Vivitar28-4.

-----------------------

2. Konica Hexanon 57mm f/1.4

Description: Glass is very clean with no scratches although there is a bit of dust inside off to the side that does not affect photos. Smooth focus, aperture ring sits well in each stop (1.4 - 16 with half stops). Aperture blades have some oil on them and do not snap shut as quickly as one would like. However, for use on m4/3 this is not a huge problem as you stop down manually using the aperture ring. No oil on the glass. The body has some minor wear. Includes a Hoya filter, no lens caps.

Hexanon57-1.
    Hexanon57-3.
    Hexanon57-2.
    Hexanon57-4.

----------------------

SOLD 3. Konica Hexanon 135mm f/3.2

Description: Front glass is excellent, rear has some small marks but does not affect photos. Smooth focus, aperture ring sits well in each stop (3.2 - 16 with half stops). Aperture blades are snappy although there appears to be a small amount of wear on one blade (does not look like oil). The body has some minor wear. This lens has a built-in metal hood, and comes with a filter (no lens caps), will ship in the original Konica padded hard case. I’ve had another one of these for a few months and it makes a great telephoto prime on m4/3, light enough to use handheld with little to no problems.

Hexanon135-1.
    Hexanon135-2.
    Hexanon135-3.

------------------

SOLD 4. Konica Hexanon 300mm f/4.5 (haven’t you always wanted a 600mm-equivalent telephoto prime?)

Description: Excellent glass, smooth focus, aperture ring sits firmly in stops (4.5 - 16). Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Body shows minimal wear. This lens has a built-in metal hood and metal collar to mount it directly on a monopod/tripod. Includes 72mm Pro UV filter, Konica metal front cap and plastic rear lens cap, original Konica hard/padded lens case with strap. To be honest this one is on the “hefty” side - best used on a tripod, although in good light it can be used handheld in a pinch if you can stabilize your body/arm against something.

Hexanon300-1.
    Hexanon300-3.
    Hexanon300-2.
    Hexanon300-4.

And for comparison, here are 2 uncropped photos taken from the same spot, the first with the 28/2.5 and the second with the 300/4.5 (handheld, leaning against a street sign on a cloudy day ):

zoom1.
    zoom2.

2. Wuzoo

Wuzoo New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 11, 2011
    pm sent for hexanon 300mm

3. heedpantsnow

heedpantsnow Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0