1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Konica Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 (bokeh monster)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by lattiboy, May 11, 2012.

1. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    [COMPLETED] Konica Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 (bokeh monster)

Hi all,

I have an UNUSED Konica Hexanon AR 57mm f/1.2 lens with original box and caps. This is the EARLY METAL version. More desirable.

I bought it thinking the guy was lying about never being used, but after inspection I cannot find a single rub, knick, fingerprint or anything else on the lens or the caps.

I will put up pictures this evening, but I thought I'd get interest first.

I would hope my years of feedback here, on FM forums, and on ebay under the same name would inspire confidence.

I'm looking for $575 shipped via PP gift. CONUS, insured shipped via USPS priority mail.

This may seem a bit high, but I've literally never seen a lens of this age in this condition for sale before. Especially one as legendary as the 57mm f/1.2.

Reference material:

www.buhla.de - Konica Hexanon AR 57 mm / F1.2

Konica Hexanon 57mm F/1.2 - a set on Flickr