1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Konica Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 bokeh monster | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by lattiboy, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What are you selling?
    Konica Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 bokeh monster ​
    Where are you located?
    USA ​
    Where will you ship?
    - Internationally (with conditions) ​
    What payment forms are accepted?
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    What is the shipping method?
    USPS priority mail ​
    What is the shipping charge?
    Free ​
    What is your handling time (Time taken to package and drop off for shipping)?
    1 day ​
    List any external references:
    FredMiranda:lattiboy and Ebay:lattiboy ​
    Describe in detail the items you want to sell. All items must include prices.
    Hi all,

I ended up with a second copy of this lens in pristine condition (sold my original copy to a member here).

This is one of my very favorite lenses. Incredibly sharp, dreamy bokeh, built like nothing else. More glass than I've ever seen in a fast fifty.

There is a tiny bit of wear on blades, but it is completely insignificant. Couldn't even get a picture of it it's so faint. Focus is buttery smoother, aperture clicks are firm. Glass is immaculate.

This is truly one of the great lenses ever made. I hate selling it, but I simply don't shoot much anymore and can't justify it sitting about.

$425 shipped/pp'd CONUS. Will ship international, but it will be about $30 more depending on the country. Insured and tracked shipping only.

View attachment 233619

Link to more pictures of lens:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1096479...ayFeeFreeSale#

Samples (both at f/1.2) on NEX

1)
    DSC02040%2520%25281%2529.

2)
    DSC07837.
    Additional details of sale:
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement:
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Attachments:
    - ​

• Like Like x 1
  2. lattiboy

lattiboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Dec 16, 2009
    Bumping it up