1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8 Pancake Lens + m4/3 Adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mxlin, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Up for sale is a Konica Hexanon AR 40mm f/1.8 pancake lens and a Konica - m4/3 lens adapter. Both items are in excellent shape. This combination is as good as it gets on a m4/3 body (either Panasonic or Olympus) in terms of looks, functionality and balance. This is a perfect lens for portraits (80mm equivalent) and very sharp even wide open.

$75 shipped to conUS. PayPal personal or +3%.

Thanks for your interest.
    P1080200.

2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Unsolicited Comment:

This is a classic legacy match for µ43.

If you've been on the fence regarding a nice compact legacy lens, this is just what the Doctor ordered.

I'm not speaking to the price here, that's between the buyer and seller, obviously.

This little lens however, is quite wonderful.

Alan

• Like Like x 2
  3. j.SoundLabs

j.SoundLabs Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Jason
    do you have a picture of this lens/adapter combo on a m43 camera? I've seen it on an ep2 but I think the adapter was different. What is the overall length of the combination?

Thanks

4. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    PM sent.

5. CCRoo

CCRoo Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 22, 2011
    I bought a nice one of these on Ebay last month. It was in very good shape. The lens looks amazing on my E-P2, just the right scale, like it was built for it. These Konica Hexanon lenses are made of a very, very black plastic, and that makes them look very nice indeed. In fact, the plastic is blacker than the black plastic elements on my E-P2. The build quality is quite nice too, feels significantly more substantial than new Canon FDs. This is one my my favorite lenses. (I added some sample images to the archive a few weeks ago.)

This here looks like a good deal to me, much less than I paid when you factor in the adapter. No fussing with eBay either.

Someone please post a similar offer for a lens I don't have and would like to have.

:)

(Also unsolicited)

• Like Like x 1
  6. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA

Indeed...
    A little known gem.

7. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    In my humble opinion, the Hexanon looks sexiest on a black E-PL2! =D

Very rugged yet sleek and elegant look. The 40mm f/1.8 pancake is like the size of the Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 (same length), but with a little more girth. Very compact lens, and much more so than the Konica Hexanon 50mm f/1.4. They both produce very sharp images.

All these "unsolicited comments" just go to show how well loved these lenses are. :D People can't help but talk about it, even in somebody's sale thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    It's 1-3/4" in total length without the thread which go inside of the camera body.

9. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    Would you ship to Australia ? If so what would total cost be ?

10. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA

Sorry, this sale is conUS only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.