COMPLETED Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8, Caps and M4/3 Adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by the.growler, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the.growler

the.growler Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8 lens, with caps and a Rainbow Imaging AR to M4/3 adapter, listed on eBay. Konica Hexanon 40 mm f1.8 Lens in Great Cond. + Caps + New Mirco 4/3 Adapter | eBay The lens in great shape, the front cap is original and the adapter is new.

The Hexanon 40mm is widely acknowledged to be one of the sharpest and most compact lenses you can adapt for use on your M4/3 camera. That's definitely been my experience with this lens.

I hope it finds a good home with one of the forum members! Thanks for looking.

2. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Well, why didn't you put it up for sale on this forum then?
    I did it and rec'd great responses and sold in hours but later changed my mind and kept it - my apology to J.SoundLab.

3. maufissi

maufissi New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 15, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    I am interested in your lens, but before bidding I would like to know if you accept shipment to Italy. I know it is an hassle, and you wrote you don't...
    bye

4. the.growler

the.growler Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

@mxlin: The lens is for sale on eBay simply because I'm very comfortable using eBay and have always had a good experience with it. If no one from Mu-43.com buys the lens, then I still hope it goes to someone who really enjoys shooting with it. That's all. And if, for some reason, you don't like buying things on eBay (which is your choice and which I respect), I see that Ned has a Hexanon 40mm for sale in this forum right now - you should check out his listing.

@maufissi: Sorry, US only. Shipping overseas is just too expensive and the US Post Office doesn't offer delivery confirmation. But thanks for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.