Konica AR lenses

DanGuy48

Mu-43 Regular
I've had my old Konica AR system sitting around since things went heavily digital and had been using point and shoot until I just bought a GH2 system. I'm excited that I found micro 4/3 to Konica AR adapters. I should have some interesting things to try. My old Konica system was 4 bodies and numerous accessories including
24mm f/2.8
40mm f/1.8
57mm/f1.2
65-135mm F/4
100mm F/2.8
300mm f/4.5

I'm really anxious to try the 300!

RetroBoy

Mu-43 Regular
Yep, you'll love using them.
I have a similar aray of Konica Hexanons - some of which I converted for use with my Four Thirds camera. But I mostly use them all now with my EPL1 due the the zoom button and the EVF.
You'll have to stop down around 1 stop - most of them glow and lose contrast wide open.
Can't wait to see the 300 myself when you get a chance to post some shots...

SimonL

Mu-43 Regular
I was thinking of sourcing a 40mm f/1.8 from somewhere. To that end, how many Konica-M43 adapters are there available ? Any preferences of one over others ?

Dan Ka

Mu-43 Regular
I purchased a Rainbowimaging adapter for my G2/Hexanon combo. The lens adapter plate was loose, tightened the 4 screws and all was fine. The fit to lens was tight, so put the adapter on the lens before putting it on the camera. Replacing the adapter will be less painful than replacing the camera. I agree w/ above the photos are flat at wide open. Dealing w/ double focal length took some getting used to the first few days, old habits died hard.

Dan
G2 and loving it.

geoffox23

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi Simon,

I found the "RJcamera" adapter from rainbowimaging too tight on the lens and too loose on the G1 body, but the PIXCO adapter from rocksphoto is just right.

Cheers
Geoff

Latest threads

Top Bottom