1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Konica AR 50mm f1.8, Vivitar 28mm f2.8 plus Extras | Location: USA (PR) | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by makatc, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makatc

makatc New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 30, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling</br> Konica AR 50mm f1.8, Vivitar 28mm f2.8 plus Extras
    </br>Location</br> USA (PR)
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Link to Ebay listing</br> Micro 43 Lens Bundle Konica AR 50mm 1 8 Vivitar FD 28mm 2 8 Vivitar FD 28 70 | eBay

Im getting off all my Prime Lenses i want to sell it all in a package but if somebody want only one or something just pm. Remember all lenses come with the Micro 43 adapter. :)
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.