1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Konica AR 28mm aperture doesn't work

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by walter_j, Dec 8, 2014.

1. walter_j

walter_j Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Hagwilget, B.C., Canada
    Walter
    I picked up a clean Konica 28mm lens, but the aperture doesn't work. The lever moves very easily, but does nothing. I removed the mount plate and found the aperture opens and closes easily when I use a screwdriver in the spring thingy, so obviously theres a connection problem to the lever. Anybody know how the connection is supposed to be made to the aperture lever, and what I need to do to get there?

I tried to register on mflens, but I can't get past the spam puzzle re which lens is manual focus. I have no idea which is MF

2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    Usually the spam puzzle makes it real easy to tell. I just went to have a look, and there was a helpful 'AF' listed on the non-mf lens. I would try again - they are a good crew.

As for the Konica 28mm - sorry I can't help. I have a number of Konica 28mm lenses, but I've given up being a lens mechanic. I just factor in the price of a CLA to any lens I buy nowadays.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.