1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Konica 40/1.8 and Pentax SMC Super Takumar 28/3.5 and...

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Since my affliction has been named I figured I'd embrace it. Since switching to NEX for my manual focus stuff I have found that I have collected more than a few lenses that I do not need. They are all in terrific shape with clean glass, dry aperture blades and no significant flaws unless otherwise stated. I also have some other stuff (camera body and accessories) Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I will consider shipping internationally but it is extra.

Pentax SMC Super Takumar 28/3.5
    This lens is in immaculate condition. It looks like it has never been used. I would keep it but since moving away from MF on m43 this lens would compete with my Konica 24/2.8 on the NEX which I like just a bit more (and cost four times as much). Comes with rear cap and hard leather case.
    $60

Konica 40/1.8
    It's a classic that everyone knows and loves. On m43 it is a lovely short telephoto, sharp as all get out and compact. Unfortunately on a NEX it is a 60mm equivalent and I bought a Pen-F 38/1.8 that will suit me better. The filter ring has a small bend in it and I suspect it would make putting a filter on problematic.
    $55

Pentax 110 set
    18/2.8 and 24/2.8 WITH m43 adapter (a real one not a homemade one)
    $65 - SOLD

After market hood for Olympus 45/1.8
    This is en-route and I do not have it yet. If anyone is interested let me know. I already have a hood I like so THIS ONE is for sale. I will not accept payment until it arrives and I verify its condition.
    $10 - SOLD

M42 to m43 rainbowimaging adapter
    $12 - SOLD

2. steve16823

steve16823 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Brookfield, IL

Are you sure it's metal? The Amazon link shows a plastic hood. Not that it makes it a bad hood or even a bad deal at $10, just a bad description above. :)

You know I'm not, I think I must have written that because mine is metal. I'll go correct that. Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't trying to be deceptive. That said I won't accept payment until its in my hands and I can verify what it is and the shape it's in...and now what material it is...:redface:

3. qwiksilver96

qwiksilver96 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 11, 2012
    North Carolina, USA
    Frank
    Do you have a photo of the Pentax 110 set?

Thanks,
    Frank

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    BUMP...

and I'll post photos today

5. steve16823

steve16823 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Brookfield, IL
    I didn't think you were trying to be deceptive. No need for the redface. However, using your super-mod powers to edit my post instead of replying, now THAT is embarrassing. :biggrin:

Free bump. And thank you for pulling the E-P1, I was on the fence about buying it but I reallllly don't need it.

6. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Holy Crap I can't believe I did that...I am so sorry :redface: (I deserved that redface...sheesh). See that's what I get for touching my computer before I have fully woken up.

FACEPALM-1.

That pulling of the E-P1 may only be temporary. It's either that or my red GF2, I just have to decide which. It may be back with PICTURES!

7. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
  8. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
  9. dixeyk