1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Konica 40/1.8 and Pentax SMC Super Takumar 28/3.5 and...

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Since my affliction has been named I figured I'd embrace it. Since switching to NEX for my manual focus stuff I have found that I have collected more than a few lenses that I do not need. They are all in terrific shape with clean glass, dry aperture blades and no significant flaws unless otherwise stated. I also have some other stuff (camera body and accessories) Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I will consider shipping internationally but it is extra.

Pentax SMC Super Takumar 28/3.5
    This lens is in immaculate condition. It looks like it has never been used. I would keep it but since moving away from MF on m43 this lens would compete with my Konica 24/2.8 on the NEX which I like just a bit more (and cost four times as much). Comes with rear cap and hard leather case.
    $60

Konica 40/1.8
    It's a classic that everyone knows and loves. On m43 it is a lovely short telephoto, sharp as all get out and compact. Unfortunately on a NEX it is a 60mm equivalent and I bought a Pen-F 38/1.8 that will suit me better. The filter ring has a small bend in it and I suspect it would make putting a filter on problematic.
    $55

Pentax 110 set
    18/2.8 and 24/2.8 WITH m43 adapter (a real one not a homemade one)
    $65 - SOLD

After market hood for Olympus 45/1.8
    This is en-route and I do not have it yet. If anyone is interested let me know. I already have a hood I like so THIS ONE is for sale. I will not accept payment until it arrives and I verify its condition.
    $10 - SOLD

M42 to m43 rainbowimaging adapter
    $12 - SOLD

2. steve16823

steve16823 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Brookfield, IL

Are you sure it's metal? The Amazon link shows a plastic hood. Not that it makes it a bad hood or even a bad deal at $10, just a bad description above. :)

You know I'm not, I think I must have written that because mine is metal. I'll go correct that. Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't trying to be deceptive. That said I won't accept payment until its in my hands and I can verify what it is and the shape it's in...and now what material it is...:redface:

3. qwiksilver96

qwiksilver96 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 11, 2012
    North Carolina, USA
    Frank
    Do you have a photo of the Pentax 110 set?

Thanks,
    Frank

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    BUMP...

and I'll post photos today

5. steve16823

steve16823 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Brookfield, IL
    I didn't think you were trying to be deceptive. No need for the redface. However, using your super-mod powers to edit my post instead of replying, now THAT is embarrassing. :biggrin:

Free bump. And thank you for pulling the E-P1, I was on the fence about buying it but I reallllly don't need it.

6. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Holy Crap I can't believe I did that...I am so sorry :redface: (I deserved that redface...sheesh). See that's what I get for touching my computer before I have fully woken up.

FACEPALM-1.

That pulling of the E-P1 may only be temporary. It's either that or my red GF2, I just have to decide which. It may be back with PICTURES!

7. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
  8. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
  9. dixeyk