Showcase Konica 135mm f/3.2 Hexanon AR

sgt08

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Scott
My used lens just arrived in the mail today so I went out for a walk. It's a little tricky to hold steady while focusing just using the zoom on the E-PL1 rear LCD, but not too bad. Here's a couple of shots after a little PP in Aperture. The first one was shot at about the minimum focusing distance (~3ft).

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JoelSutherland

Mu-43 Rookie
Wow

I just got this lens in the mail this week. It has far surpassed my expectations in terms of sharpness. Easily the best lens value I've had so far. I'll post photos later this weekend when I get back home.

MajorMagee

Mu-43 All-Pro
I've been bidding to get one of these for weeks now with no success. I could get one if I was willing to overpay, but for now I'll just keep being patient.

JoelSutherland

Mu-43 Rookie
Overpaying

I probably overpaid market price at ~$53 shipped, but it came with the original box and case and had a nice filter.

That said, it's worth overpaying market a little for this lens...it's a lot of fun and surprisingly compact.

MajorMagee

Mu-43 All-Pro
It took me a while to find a reasonably priced copy of this lens last year, but it was worth the wait.

E-PL2 with Konica 135mm f 3.2 at f5.6, 1/100 sec, ISO 500

E-PL2 with Konica 135mm f3.2 at f8, 1/800 sec, ISO 200

petronius

Mu-43 Regular
Mounted to a G1; f8:

Uwharrie

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lynne Ezzell
I think I am going to really like mine if I can ever figure out how to get it to lock onto the adapter. I almost used duct tape on it yesterday! If anyone has suggestions please share. I am using a cheap Chinese adapter, my other Konica ( a 40mm) works just find on the same adapter.

dbuckle

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
David Buckle
I think I am going to really like mine if I can ever figure out how to get it to lock onto the adapter. I almost used duct tape on it yesterday! If anyone has suggestions please share. I am using a cheap Chinese adapter, my other Konica ( a 40mm) works just find on the same adapter.
I had that problem with a Rainbow adapter. Some lenses, the 40 and 50mm Konicas it worked great others including this lens it would not lock. I got another adapter from a different company and it locked on without any problem.

Uwharrie

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lynne Ezzell
Thanks! Can you share what adapter you have and where you found it?

I had that problem with a Rainbow adapter. Some lenses, the 40 and 50mm Konicas it worked great others including this lens it would not lock. I got another adapter from a different company and it locked on without any problem.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom