COMPLETED Kodak Cine Ektar 63mm f2 c-mount

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by adelorenzo, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 9, 2011
    Whitehorse, Yukon
    Kodak Cine Ektar 63mm f2 c-mount lens, prefer to trade but will sell it for $200 shipped (less than what I paid). I've seen these go for up to twice as much on eBay.

I bought this on eBay a month ago, here is the exact listing: Kodak CINE EKTAR 63MM C-MOUNT Lens For BOLEX or m4/3rds | eBay

Not shown in that listing, I also have the original lens hood, which has a 58mm filter thread, and non-original front and rear lens caps.

The focus is somewhat stiff. It works really well when it's warm but when out in the cold (I shoot a lot in extreme temps) it gets quite stiff. Still functional but hard to turn. This is why I would sell it at a discount compared to what I paid.

This is a great lens, but it's not one I use a lot so I'd like to trade it for something else of roughly equivalent value. I have c-mount and M42 lenses right now, so if you have anything interesting please make me an offer. Really looking for wide-angle M42 lens.

Here are a some of my sample images taken with this lens on a GF2. They are all uncropped 16:9 except for the eagle, it has been cropped.

Freezing by Anthony DeLorenzo, on Flickr

Crossword by Anthony DeLorenzo, on Flickr

Eagle by Anthony DeLorenzo, on Flickr

Downtown Whitehorse by Anthony DeLorenzo, on Flickr
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 29, 2010
    great pictures, that looks like a fantastic lens.
  3. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    One of the best old Kodak cine lenses out there, great colors. Definitley a great manual lens for m4/3 IMHO. You could try to loosen the focus ring with a drop of lighter fluid, that worked well on my 50mm but in the long term it's certainly worth it to replace the old grease.

BTW, I looked through some of your biking pictures, there are some incredibly beautiful pictures among those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.