Kids having fun

Amin Sabet

Administrator
My two boys, age 5 and 6:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GH1, Nokton 50/1.5, f/2.8

voyager

You forgot to show the photo after where they were knocking each other over.

Nice photo.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Thanks BBW and Voyager!

One of my projects is to maintain an online gallery of pretty much every photograph I take which has both of my sons in it. Most are snapshots which would have little to no appeal to anyone besides my wife and I, but I think it will be special to the boys when they get older, and I love looking through it from time to time.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
BBW, that's a very good point - I have a photo I cherish of myself with my older brother... this is what I meant in the other thread about leaving a legacy.

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Brian, I just finished reading Streetshooter's thread and can definitely relate to something from everyone's posts and your leaving a legacy was definitely one of them. Is there anyone on this forum who doesn't enjoy looking at photographs of people...but I digress here from this thread's subject.:redface: I'll just add that photographs of people can seem almost timeless, yet pack so much history and emotion as well.

Back to kids having fun!:biggrin:

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Nice expression

I like the expresion of your childs, well captured¡¡¡. I am a "very heavy father", I shoot my girls as always I can. Now they are growing older, and is more dificult, they need to very nice, well dressed, painted......To let me photograph her. :confused:

Amin Sabet

Administrator
One from today, Pana Leica 45 at f/2.8:

pete

Mu-43 Regular
My first child I took thousands of shots, then the next one came and took hundreds, and when my last arrived, he's lucky to get a photo on his birthday!

My point: shoot, shoot, shoot.

Great shots Amin, I can feel the love in your words and photots.

Pete

Amin Sabet

Administrator
BB, pete, Cosina, Sabesh, vietcam, thanks everyone!

I was sitting on one end of a see-saw and the two boys on the other end when I made this photo. Somehow that always works for getting their attention :smile:.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom