Kids grow up too fast

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Feels like yesterday I took this picture of my son Oliver pretending to be me with my camera and his little brother Philip pretending to be Oliver:

14787220615_e1c740e1fb_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here they are today:

14763986659_7b3d02c455_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lazy Sunday by Amin Sabet, on Flickr

Oliver starts middle school in a week. Where does the time go?

rklepper

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Robert
Yes, they do. My youngest is getting ready to turn 26 and the oldest is 38. :) Amazing how fast time appears to go.

fransglans

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Gustav
dont be too nostalgic now guys. remember the screaming whining etc etc... i have three small kids and i think that time has just stopped. one day sometimes feels as a lifetime :)

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
I have an 8 month old baby and an almost 4 year old girl. I'm tired, sleepy and cranky most the time! You parents with older kids actually miss that? :tongue: :biggrin:

sgreszcz

Mu-43 Veteran
I have an 8 month old baby and an almost 4 year old girl. I'm tired, sleepy and cranky most the time! You parents with older kids actually miss that? :tongue: :biggrin:

Same situation as you are. The 10 month old doesn't sleep and the 4 year old has more meltdowns now that when he was 2. One is a whiner and the other a shouter :)

It helps that they are cute, and it gives me a subject to photograph :)

I really should take more shots of them when they are not all cute and smiley or asleep so they can see how they could be!

I'm not sure when I will have the time to edit, sort, print, and publish the last year of photos that grandma keeps asking for!

Actually it is not that bad, but sometimes it is :)

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Haha, I feel you! My wife is asking when I'm going to get around to printing some kid photos as well.

My daughter's b-day is coming up this week. I'm seriously tempted to just shoot it in film so I'm force to make prints. :biggrin:

Same situation as you are. The 10 month old doesn't sleep and the 4 year old has more meltdowns now that when he was 2. One is a whiner and the other a shouter :)

It helps that they are cute, and it gives me a subject to photograph :)

I really should take more shots of them when they are not all cute and smiley or asleep so they can see how they could be!

I'm not sure when I will have the time to edit, sort, print, and publish the last year of photos that grandma keeps asking for!

Actually it is not that bad, but sometimes it is :)

Matero

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Latest threads

Top Bottom