[FS] KERN C-mount Yvar 75mm and Bolex H16 | Location: USA | Ships: USA, othe

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by goamules, Feb 5, 2014.

1. goamules

goamules New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 5, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    KERN C-mount Yvar 75mm for Micro 4/3 16mm Blackmagic cine ca

Kern Yvar 75mm - $145
    Bolex H16 reflex - $SOLD

Ships to
    USA, othe

I'm enjoying the retro look of these high quality Kern lenses, on Micro 4/3. But I'm not shooting them enough to keep them all on a shelf. If you aren't aware, C-mounts are getting another boost, because several new digital video cameras are optimized for the m4/3 and 16mm sensor size. So the below are for sale:

Kern Yvar 75mm F2.8 lens. These Swiss lenses have fantastic, smooth aperture with little holes in the side of the barrel that indicate the depth of field. When you turn the iris, the holes appear to "light up" with orange indicators. Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition of the barrel. With both caps and brown case. The front coating is worn or scratched some, from 50 years of cleaning. It may have a touch of haze too, I can't find my loupe but seem to recall a tad. But it shoots fine, here is an example!

Bolex H16 Reflex movie camera. With box and assessories. Excellent cosmetic condition. Camera winds and runs, that's all I can tell you. Top quality though, you can tell.

Kern Switar 10mm F1.6 (being cleaned, will post soon)

I'm a new member, but longtime photographer with film, Wetplate, Micro 4/3, others. I am a reliable seller on many forums like the LF Forum, I administer the Collodion.com, 100% Ebay feedback since 1998, etc. Prices don't include shipping, which will be USPS insured. Please PM me, I trust it will send me an email. Thanks!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. goamules

goamules New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 5, 2014
    Camera Sold!

Lens reduced to $125