1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kenmore Camera: Panny 20mm 1.7 $249.50

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tanngrisnir3, Feb 3, 2013.

1. tanngrisnir3

tanngrisnir3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    USED PANASONIC AF 20MM F1.7

I've done business with them through the net, having just purchased a cherry Oly 45mm 1.8 for something like $260, and am very happy with the transaction and their customer service.

And they took every care to make sure it arrived in Hollywood in great condition.

Wrapped up like a tank.

• Like Like x 4
  2. nublar

nublar Mu-43 Regular

Jan 22, 2013
    SOCAL
  3. tanngrisnir3

tanngrisnir3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    One thing, however, to keep in mind is that they keep their Oly 4/3 stuff in the general Olympus used lens section.

That's where I found my deal on the 45mm.

4. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    I have done business with them too in the past....great camera store!!

5. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    They're local to me and I like them. They've always been very good to work with.

6. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    I have bought from them in the past and would do so again. There is a woman sales associate that was very helpful to me, but I forgot her name.

--Ken

7. ravinj

ravinj Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 3, 2010
    Thanks for the link. I just bought a used Pana 14-45 from them for a reasonable price. Glad to support the independent small retailers.

8. mrjr

mrjr Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    I was eyeing that, too. That's the best price I've ever seen on the 14-45.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.