1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

KEH Black Friday deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by AndyCr, Nov 27, 2015.

1. AndyCr

AndyCr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 10, 2013
    Pembroke Pines, Fl
    Andy Cripps
    KEH have 20% off used cameras, 30% off used lenses and 50% off accessories. Use code BLACKFRIDAY

2. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    Just picked up a 45-175 for $180ish - thanks for posting this!
    The new 4k :mu43: kit begins :)

3. Jcarrith

Jcarrith Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Tamron 90

4. Jcarrith

Jcarrith Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Tamron 90mm 2.5 macro for $65. Thanks for the info. I gave mine to my niece and have missed it ever since.

5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

They had nothing for me.
    Was looking for a good Mf lens under one hundred dollars, that would work woth one of my 3 camera systems (Minolta MD, Konica AR, Canon MF) and somthing that I don't alredy have ..lol
    Ooh well.. I should have checked on here sooner. That 90mm Tamron sounded good, especially if it's in an adaptall mount. That's one I want to get.

6. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    That's because, like me, you got there WAY too late. By the time that I looked, less than two hours before you, they had already been picked clean. I was going to buy a monolight studio setup, especially for 50% off of used prices, but the only ones left were a bargain-quality White Lightning 1800 and some $1,000 Elinchrom. The only good micro 4/3 lens deal was the Panasonic 45mm macro, and sifting through manual focus, I didn't find anything interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    I found a black 45-175 and clicked on it, only to find that the page had no Buy option. Curious as to what I was missing I went back a screen.. and the lens was no longer there! That quickly someone (one of you?) had grabbed the black one - so I got silver. :thumbsup: So yes, lenses were moving fast!