1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

KEH Black Friday deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by AndyCr, Nov 27, 2015.

1. AndyCr

AndyCr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 10, 2013
    Pembroke Pines, Fl
    Andy Cripps
    KEH have 20% off used cameras, 30% off used lenses and 50% off accessories. Use code BLACKFRIDAY

2. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    Just picked up a 45-175 for $180ish - thanks for posting this!
    The new 4k :mu43: kit begins :) 

3. Jcarrith

Jcarrith Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Tamron 90

4. Jcarrith

Jcarrith Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Tamron 90mm 2.5 macro for $65. Thanks for the info. I gave mine to my niece and have missed it ever since.

5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

They had nothing for me.
    Was looking for a good Mf lens under one hundred dollars, that would work woth one of my 3 camera systems (Minolta MD, Konica AR, Canon MF) and somthing that I don't alredy have ..lol
    Ooh well.. I should have checked on here sooner. That 90mm Tamron sounded good, especially if it's in an adaptall mount. That's one I want to get.

6. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 All-Pro

That's because, like me, you got there WAY too late. By the time that I looked, less than two hours before you, they had already been picked clean. I was going to buy a monolight studio setup, especially for 50% off of used prices, but the only ones left were a bargain-quality White Lightning 1800 and some $1,000 Elinchrom. The only good micro 4/3 lens deal was the Panasonic 45mm macro, and sifting through manual focus, I didn't find anything interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    I found a black 45-175 and clicked on it, only to find that the page had no Buy option. Curious as to what I was missing I went back a screen.. and the lens was no longer there! That quickly someone (one of you?) had grabbed the black one - so I got silver. :thumbsup: So yes, lenses were moving fast!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.