1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kaza leather cases

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by Pen F, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    I was looking at a case for my E-p3 does anyone have experance with this company, and the quality of there work? I really wanted one from J and K but the price is a bit much. Thanks Chris

2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    I was interested in them as well, but the only threads I could find on them were spam posts they themselves planted. When I was checking out the images on their website, it looked as though the quality was good, but the fit was maybe not as tight as J and K and others.

3. Pen F

Pen F Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    Yes I have come across the same as you. As you said it doesent look to fit as tight, but there looks to be a screw going into the tripod mount that should firm things up. With the J and K it will cost over $200 for what I want. This is $89. Granted I don't expect the same quality, but I don't want the thing to fall apart after 2 months either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.