1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kata bags - 1 day deal 4/20

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tkbslc, Apr 20, 2015.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

2. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Still available at the sale prices. Also available, for a little more, is the CozySpeed bag: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1051330-REG/cosyspeed_cs0001_cosyspeed_camslinger_160.html
    It has a heavy duty belt that clips around the waist - its not a shoulder bag. I took it on vacation and loved it. I had a GM1 with 12-32mm, 35-100mm f4, and 20mm f1.7 and it made for a nice compact setup. The sides of the bag have Velcro, allowing the bag to grow in size slightly if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Nice deal for that Kata bag. I owned a Kata a few years ago and it was extremely well made and protective.

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Yeah, looks like 2 models are still available and only a couple bucks more than they were during the lightning deal sale. Still a bargain, I think.

5. stuntman

stuntman M43 FOR THIRDS 4 EVER

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    I own 2 Kata 437's and they are my favorite bags of all time. I love the yellow interiors. Easy to find things. If you can find a Kata bag, buy it. Since Manfroto bought the company, I don't like what they did to it especially price wise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.