Kata bags - 1 day deal 4/20

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tkbslc, Apr 20, 2015.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

2. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Still available at the sale prices. Also available, for a little more, is the CozySpeed bag: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1051330-REG/cosyspeed_cs0001_cosyspeed_camslinger_160.html
    It has a heavy duty belt that clips around the waist - its not a shoulder bag. I took it on vacation and loved it. I had a GM1 with 12-32mm, 35-100mm f4, and 20mm f1.7 and it made for a nice compact setup. The sides of the bag have Velcro, allowing the bag to grow in size slightly if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Nice deal for that Kata bag. I owned a Kata a few years ago and it was extremely well made and protective.

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yeah, looks like 2 models are still available and only a couple bucks more than they were during the lightning deal sale. Still a bargain, I think.

5. stuntman

stuntman M43 FOR THIRDS 4 EVER

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    I own 2 Kata 437's and they are my favorite bags of all time. I love the yellow interiors. Easy to find things. If you can find a Kata bag, buy it. Since Manfroto bought the company, I don't like what they did to it especially price wise.