Kamasutra style photography Image thread :)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Guys ..
    I am bored with Fuji, OMD ,GH3 , DOF, IQ and FF type sterotype discussions . I thought lets start a new thread. I believe photography is very much like Kamasutra as far as posing goes . The poor photograher has to bend and twist for the best result and pleasure . Please share images when you caught someone photographing in difficult pose .
    Here is an example .

2. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    My spine spasmed into a rather difficult pose when I saw the title of this thread.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    ...I hope you are just trolling. Because if you don't think perspective is important, you're definition of "poor" is pretty out of whack.

Although who doesn't want to see photogs looking/acting/being weird? Bring on the pics.
  4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Bhupinder trolling? Hmmmm... 3,000+ posts. Well, he's always got a unique angle on things, and IMO is always a welcome read!

Sadly, I don't have any contortionist photographer photos. :(
  5. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Bhupinder is subtly selling the benefits of the latest :43: bodies - good size, swivel/flip screen. (Funny, I never thought I could put the words "Bhupinder" and "subtle" together. :wink:)

Bhupinder, man, where are your "!!!!"s? Hehe... :)

Bring on the pics!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    I think he just meant "poor photographer" as in "unfortunate photographer" - i.e. the things we go through for our art :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. spinyman

spinyman Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 19, 2010
    San Diego
    With that thread title,I expected to see something racy here!