just won the Toss - you lot "down under"

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree, I reckon England will be a little apprehensive after the (good) performance by Australia - the next few hours should be interesting, but the Aussies have started well

I hope that it's not going to be another poor batting performance by England

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The only cricket I played was as a kid in the garden. My Godfather was a fan and dragged us to many matches. I never understood the game. I only know that I never had a turn to bat, was always the bowler of apples from the garden trees, HAD to let the boys "get our hundred" and am as bemused by it now as I was then!!!! Enjoy!

akulya

Mu-43 Veteran
Strauss for a duck!!! Arrgghh!!
(I just caught up on the radio, I'm not so "barmy" as to stay up all night for it)

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it's a draw - good result for both, I suppose

Could not watch any on TV as the French are not into cricket - so I had to be content with the internet - and again some parts of the "short vids" from the BBC are blocked in France

pdh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
it's just so awful to see the poor Aussies get a right pasting in two Ashes tests running ... just AWFUL ...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom