Just Wanted to Say Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by zild1221, Jul 27, 2013.

1. zild1221

zild1221 New to Mu-43

Jul 27, 2013
    Just wanted to introduce myself on the forums. I am attempting to acquire my first camera (other than an old point and shoot), and I am sure I will be around with many questions in the future.

As of now, I am looking at a Canon EOS-M. I feel as a first decent camera, it will be more than adequate to get me started and leave room for me to grow into. It is especially attractive at it's current price point.

I will try to keep the forums updated with my progression in photography.
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.
  3. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Zild
    Welcome to this wonderful dedicated forum with very helpful members . Canon EOS M is a wonderful camera I own one at the moment . If u wanna stick with few basic lenses and keep ur kit small and handy then Canon is a wonderful idea . Canon EOS M with dual lens kit is around 499-599 . Just be ready for a learning curve and experiment . Read manual , see you tube videos, ask questions and shoot ...shoot and shoot . The best thing in digital era is that if u get ur shot wrong then just delete and retake :2thumbs:If u are aware of microfourthirds cameras from Olympus and Panasonic then Olympus PM2 and Panasonic GF6 are good alternatives to Canon EOS M .Feel free to ask any question about any camera as this forum is full of POLYCAMUS photographers
  4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Zild1221, welcome aboard!

I can't give a valid opinion on the Canon, but there are plenty of knowledgeable folks on this forum who can.

5. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your time here.