Finally made the decision and cancelled my OMD order. I of course enjoy having the "lastest" but I was never quite comfortable with ordering it. It's a bit costly for my budget, and is likely over-speced for my needs. Now the wait begins for the new sensor to trickle down to the EPM2 or an EP4. I'll take an EP4 with built in VF. I can forgo weather sealing, IS in the viewfinder, and the 5 axis IBIS if I could get a pen w/EVF. If that's not possible then the new sensor in the EPM2 w/out EVF will be just fine. Time to keeping hitting "refresh" on 43rumors site. Hopefully no later than September??