Just saying "Hello"

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Just arrived on this forum, haven't read all the stuff properly yet but I will! I have had a couple of Olympus E cameras and now have a Panasonic GH1. I am thinking of trading it for an EP2 because I am fed up with post processing, it is becoming very complicated for my more "mature" self! I'm hoping to to be inspired by everyone's efforts and hopefully improve my own.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Christilou, and welcome to the forum!

we have lots going on here, so take your time and don't be afraid to ask if you get lost :smile: we're a very friendly bunch.

Cheers

Brian

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
wellcome Christilou¡¡¡¡. Don´t worried about postprocesing , There are times that is heavy learn a new software :smile:

pointoneeight

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Christilou, I've been bike racing up near your parts, at Longcross and Kitsmead lane. Some lovely countryside up there, welcome to the forum :)

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hello, yes I know Kitsmead Lane and Longcross. Near Chertsey and Chobham. I am familiar with Brighton, my Godparents live there on the seafront. I envy you the light down there!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom