Just released DxO 11 sale

mattia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It's much more responsive, lighting module is better, and PRIME is quite a bit better. But nothing breathtakingly different. Still, I got the upgrade (it's cheaper if you already own the previous version).

NY Gadget Guy

Mu-43 Regular
I just purchased OpticsPro 10 in March when @greenjp pointed it out...

I logged into my Account page on the DxO site and was happy to see I can get OpticsPro 11 as a free upgrade!

tkbslc

Mu-43 Legend
Are you using DxO now, since Lightroom didn't work out for you? Or is SilkyPix still your processor of choice?

I'm back to using SilkyPix for RAW edits, but I saw this sale in a newsletter and will probably download the trial tonight. I sold my LR license. (Which Adobe also makes a giant PITA now....)

What I really want is a program that just catalogs my files, makes it easy to work from multiple computers, and easily call up any editor I want. That's been a hard program to find so far.

greenjp

Mu-43 Regular
Gadget Guy,
The website Support section states "If you purchased DxO OpticsPro 10 on or after April 1st, 2016, you are qualified for a free upgrade to DxO OpticsPro 11." Did you purchase in March and still see a free upgrade? I purchased it in early March from Adorama, and the site shows a $69 upgrade option but no free upgrade.

jeff

NY Gadget Guy

Mu-43 Regular
What I think happened is that I started the 30-day free trial in March when I read about the deal to see if I liked it.

I ordered the boxed version before the deal ran out but didn't bother to register it until the free trial ran out in April...

greenjp

Mu-43 Regular
Update - I purchased v10 Elite back in early March at a discounted price. As per above, when they released v11, they provided free upgrades for anyone who'd bought v10 after April 1st. The upgrade price otherwise was $69. I emailed them and asked if perhaps they'd extend that same offer to me since I'm such a nice guy :) and while they didn't do that, they did send me a promo code for an additional 50% off. So I was able to do upgrade for $34.50. Good stuff.

jeff

Latest threads

Top Bottom