1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Just released DxO 11 sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tkbslc, Jun 6, 2016.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Decent discounts on this brand new version of DxO:

$99/149

Online store

Filmpack and Viewpoint are also on sale for $20 off, if you are interested in those.

same price at B&H for boxed copies, but they won't ship very soon:

dxo 11 | B&H Photo Video

• Like Like x 1
  2. PacNWMike

PacNWMike Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 5, 2014
    Salish Sea
    guess?
    Not much new. This should have been an upgrade to v10.

3. mattia

mattia Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 3, 2012
    The Netherlands
    It's much more responsive, lighting module is better, and PRIME is quite a bit better. But nothing breathtakingly different. Still, I got the upgrade (it's cheaper if you already own the previous version).

4. Turbofrog

Turbofrog Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 21, 2014
    Are you using DxO now, since Lightroom didn't work out for you? Or is SilkyPix still your processor of choice?

5. NY Gadget Guy

NY Gadget Guy Mu-43 Regular

Mar 17, 2016
    I just purchased OpticsPro 10 in March when @greenjp@greenjp pointed it out...

I logged into my Account page on the DxO site and was happy to see I can get OpticsPro 11 as a free upgrade!

6. Stregone

Stregone Mu-43 Regular

May 4, 2016
    Manassas, VA, USA
    How long is the sale on for?

7. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I'm back to using SilkyPix for RAW edits, but I saw this sale in a newsletter and will probably download the trial tonight. I sold my LR license. (Which Adobe also makes a giant PITA now....)

What I really want is a program that just catalogs my files, makes it easy to work from multiple computers, and easily call up any editor I want. That's been a hard program to find so far.

8. greenjp

greenjp Mu-43 Regular

May 15, 2014
    Maryland
    Gadget Guy,
    The website Support section states "If you purchased DxO OpticsPro 10 on or after April 1st, 2016, you are qualified for a free upgrade to DxO OpticsPro 11." Did you purchase in March and still see a free upgrade? I purchased it in early March from Adorama, and the site shows a $69 upgrade option but no free upgrade.

jeff

9. NY Gadget Guy

NY Gadget Guy Mu-43 Regular

Mar 17, 2016
    What I think happened is that I started the 30-day free trial in March when I read about the deal to see if I liked it.

I ordered the boxed version before the deal ran out but didn't bother to register it until the free trial ran out in April...

10. greenjp

greenjp Mu-43 Regular

May 15, 2014
    Maryland
    Update - I purchased v10 Elite back in early March at a discounted price. As per above, when they released v11, they provided free upgrades for anyone who'd bought v10 after April 1st. The upgrade price otherwise was $69. I emailed them and asked if perhaps they'd extend that same offer to me since I'm such a nice guy :) and while they didn't do that, they did send me a promo code for an additional 50% off. So I was able to do upgrade for $34.50. Good stuff.

jeff