Just ordered a Panny 14 mm

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Dangermouse1968, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Just ordered a Panny 14 mm ready for my holiday in Spain next week.

It will go along with the GF1 and the Panny 20 and Oly 45 mm. (Oh and I have the gf on a GF1 with the 14-45mm!)

Although I understand there probably are better lenses than some of the ones I have I think my set is complete. Maybe the PL 25 1.4 is a little better than my 20 mm but I don't shoot that much in low light and I like the small size of the pancakes.

Maybe the Panny 7-14 or Oly 12 would be better wide angle options but one of the reasons I got into u 4/3 is becasue it is not overly expensive. I can't justify spending the amounts that these lenses cost.

A happy man here :) 

DM

2. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    agree! nice setup man!

3. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    the 14mm is outstanding, the price for it is outstanding, and it has a place in EVERYBODYS bag.... This lens, especially considering the price, is a must own.

4. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Thanks guys! Sorry, it was a bit of a useless post but I'm just rather excited and wanted to tell somebody. I'm not gonna tell the missus, interested to see if / when she notices. I know loads of people do it but it will be the first time I've bought something and not told my partner (and I'm 44 years old, lol!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.