Just ordered a Panny 14 mm

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Dangermouse1968, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Just ordered a Panny 14 mm ready for my holiday in Spain next week.

It will go along with the GF1 and the Panny 20 and Oly 45 mm. (Oh and I have the gf on a GF1 with the 14-45mm!)

Although I understand there probably are better lenses than some of the ones I have I think my set is complete. Maybe the PL 25 1.4 is a little better than my 20 mm but I don't shoot that much in low light and I like the small size of the pancakes.

Maybe the Panny 7-14 or Oly 12 would be better wide angle options but one of the reasons I got into u 4/3 is becasue it is not overly expensive. I can't justify spending the amounts that these lenses cost.

A happy man here :)

DM

2. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    agree! nice setup man!

3. littleMT

littleMT Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 8, 2012
    Lucille Sanchez
    the 14mm is outstanding, the price for it is outstanding, and it has a place in EVERYBODYS bag.... This lens, especially considering the price, is a must own.

4. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Thanks guys! Sorry, it was a bit of a useless post but I'm just rather excited and wanted to tell somebody. I'm not gonna tell the missus, interested to see if / when she notices. I know loads of people do it but it will be the first time I've bought something and not told my partner (and I'm 44 years old, lol!!!!!