1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Just ordered a Kata 3N1-20

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rainyseason, Nov 23, 2011.

1. rainyseason

rainyseason Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 8, 2011
    Costa Rica
    I just ordered a Kata 3N1-20 from Amazon and was wondering if anybody on here has one or the 3N1-10. I was debating which I wanted it seems like the only difference is the depth of the bag. The 10 being 6.5 inches deep and the 20 being 8.7 deep. Anybody have any comments one way or the other about these bags?

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I used to have the 30, they are a great series of bags. The 20 will hold plenty of gear, great for a day of shooting and for some other daily essentials.

3. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I use the 20, and I love it! I use it to hold half a dozen lenses, half a dozen flash guns, half a dozen light modifiers, $500 worth of batteries and chargers, some tools, filters, a few radio triggers, quick release plates, and a bunch of other knick knacks. I carry my camera body, a few more lenses, flash bracket, a few camera batteries, microphones, etc. in separate bags, though. ;)

4. rainyseason

rainyseason Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 8, 2011
    Costa Rica
    After all the research I believe they are great bags. I was just having trouble deciding between the 10 and the 20.

5. thethirdcoast

thethirdcoast New to Mu-43

Oct 20, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    I've had the similar Kata 123-GO 20 for a couple years now and I've found it to be an outstanding 2 or 3 day bag for my mFT or dSLR setup. It is just the right balance between comfort and carrying capacity. I would not want to go on an extended shoot with anything smaller, and anything larger would be prohibitively uncomfortable to carry for extended periods.