Just ordered 3 BLN-1 batteries

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by MrPhotoBob, Jul 30, 2012.

1. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    I just got off the phone with ********** in New York ordering 3 BLN-1 batteries. They just got an order of over 100 batteries in today. They told me that I will have my batteries in about 2 to 3 days The salesman had my batteries in his hand during the ordering. Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes - *********** NY

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buddy

Buddy Mu-43 Regular

Jun 27, 2012
    Florida
    Thanks for heads-up!:thumbup: - Just ordered 2 myself!

3. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Great....

4. Brownian

Brownian Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    Ireland
    I would only ever get one spare, personally. Li-ion batteries start deteriorating from the moment they are made and decline in capacity quite a bit in 3 years, even if they are not used, or used infrequently.

Of course if you are shooting away from mains power for some time or a lot of images in a very short space of time. A few batteries would come in handy.

5. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Having two black body E-M5s with grips, it leaves me with only one spare battery since the other two batteries will be used in each grip. I agree with not buying batteries and just putting them up in a drawer for later use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.