Just ordered 3 BLN-1 batteries

MrPhotoBob

Mu-43 Veteran
I just got off the phone with ********** in New York ordering 3 BLN-1 batteries. They just got an order of over 100 batteries in today. They told me that I will have my batteries in about 2 to 3 days The salesman had my batteries in his hand during the ordering. Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes - *********** NY

Brownian

Mu-43 Regular
I would only ever get one spare, personally. Li-ion batteries start deteriorating from the moment they are made and decline in capacity quite a bit in 3 years, even if they are not used, or used infrequently.

Of course if you are shooting away from mains power for some time or a lot of images in a very short space of time. A few batteries would come in handy.

MrPhotoBob

Mu-43 Veteran
I would only ever get one spare, personally. Li-ion batteries start deteriorating from the moment they are made and decline in capacity quite a bit in 3 years, even if they are not used, or used infrequently.

Of course if you are shooting away from mains power for some time or a lot of images in a very short space of time. A few batteries would come in handy.

Having two black body E-M5s with grips, it leaves me with only one spare battery since the other two batteries will be used in each grip. I agree with not buying batteries and just putting them up in a drawer for later use.

Latest threads

Top Bottom