Just joined

Mrs T

Mu-43 Rookie
Hello all

Just signed up to this site after my husband found it today. I've had my EP-1 with 14-42mm lens since November last year and find it great. In fact I'm so taken with the package that I'm selling my E3 body as it's seen so little use lately.

It's great to find a dedicated micro four thirds site and I look forward to finding out ways to get more from the EP-1.

Amanda

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Amanda, welcome and I hope that you will make yourself at home here :friends:

Cheers

Brian

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Hello all

Just signed up to this site after my husband found it today. I've had my EP-1 with 14-42mm lens since November last year and find it great. In fact I'm so taken with the package that I'm selling my E3 body as it's seen so little use lately.

It's great to find a dedicated micro four thirds site and I look forward to finding out ways to get more from the EP-1.

Amanda
Now, now, Amanda - we don't want a mass defection from FTU and E-System user. I don't mind you comming here but don't neglect the other sites! :biggrin:

Welcome! :smile:

Mrs T

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks BBW. Looking forward to getting some pictures in my gallery and adding to some of the threads.

Amanda

Mrs T

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi hodad66, Herman, Alf and cosinaphile

Thanks for the welcome.

Cosinaphile, I've tried the 40-150mm and the 50mm macro. Both seem to have produced good results with sharp images. They were just test shots, so I need to spend a bit more time.

Amanda

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom