Just Gotta Include People

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Robert Watcher, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

My wife and I are currently finalizing details for our extended five month stay in Northern Nicaragua this coming November. Our home in Leon is booked and flights will be finalized this week . . .

. . . and the excitement and aniticipation, has caused me to rifle through the many images that I took last year (2011) (www.asifweknow.com). There are so many that I haven't processed or made use of and so I was looking for a few of those tonight.

While the character of the Central American towns, cities and countrysides has much to offer photographically - - - I just always find shots without PEOPLE in them, to be lacking. Fortunately a great many of my photographs do include people going about their business, seemingly unaware that I am right there capturing their image. Mind you my relatively small and unassuming Olympus E-PL1 with 14-42 kit lens, does help in that regard. This is a shot taken in an area in the northern part of Granada Nicaragua, that I had not processed before - but one that has so much human charm to it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.