Just Gotta Include People

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Robert Watcher, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

My wife and I are currently finalizing details for our extended five month stay in Northern Nicaragua this coming November. Our home in Leon is booked and flights will be finalized this week . . .

. . . and the excitement and aniticipation, has caused me to rifle through the many images that I took last year (2011) (www.asifweknow.com). There are so many that I haven't processed or made use of and so I was looking for a few of those tonight.

While the character of the Central American towns, cities and countrysides has much to offer photographically - - - I just always find shots without PEOPLE in them, to be lacking. Fortunately a great many of my photographs do include people going about their business, seemingly unaware that I am right there capturing their image. Mind you my relatively small and unassuming Olympus E-PL1 with 14-42 kit lens, does help in that regard. This is a shot taken in an area in the northern part of Granada Nicaragua, that I had not processed before - but one that has so much human charm to it.

• Like Like x 3