Just got Panny 7-14...

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I just got my Panny 7-14 today.. just a few of my first test shots around Grand Coulee Dam, Washington State.. traveling in Motorhome.. I need practice, but so far I kinda like it.. all comments - good or bad very welcome!
Doug

7405160078_a071ba0cef_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P6190120 by MrDoug1, on Flickr

7405039878_3ed2b36aae_c.jpg

P6190128 by MrDoug1, on Flickr
7405072898_63bd005ab9_c.jpg

P6190148 by MrDoug1, on Flickr
View attachment 212735
P6190113 by MrDoug1, on Flickr

7404785560_931f58461a_c.jpg

P6190110 by MrDoug1, on Flickr

7405079622_27285fc151_c.jpg

P6190090 by MrDoug1, on Flickr

sym5

Mu-43 Regular
Nice shots! Looks like you and that lens will get along just fine.

tanngrisnir3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Not to mince words: the one with the pivot is effing great. Keeper.

Do more like that one.

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Doug... how'd you get it so fast??? :eek: Being at Grand Coolee? Did you pick it up at the Grand Coolee Dam Camera shop? :wink: :rofl:

You move fast, man. And a big congrats to you.

Nice work... I'm sure yo'll get comfy with that lens in no time.

Sorry we won't be able to meet up here in Wenatchee area... but we'll meet up in July as discussed.

BTW... if you can make it down here to Leavenworth/Lake Wenatchee/Wenatchee River before you head north... man, the Wenatchee River is running 13,500 CFM right now... and it's MIND BOGGLING. The Wenatchee River, running along Rt. 2 behind Leavenworth is so potent and dramatic.... it's not to be missed if you can make it there. Leavenworth's gorgeous right now as well. Great 7-14 opportunities! :biggrin: I stopped to take some images of it and realized that still pics just wouldn't do it justice, so I made movies. :smile: But if you got down close to those churning waves of rapids, the 7-14 would amaze.

We have a drop dead amazing site right on the Wenatchee River right now that you and your wife would love. Wenatchee River County Park site 5A. Reserve it if you can... and do some day trips up to Wenatchee national Forest, Lake Wenatchee, etc.

See you in July.

hkpzee

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Patrick
Love that first and last shots in your opening thread. Great stuff! Keep them coming...

That HDR (I think it's dramatic tone filter, right?) effect sort of spoiled the clouds, which are dramatic enough without the added filter... Otherwise, that's a great looking photo, too!

I can feel another bout of serious GAS developing!!!

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Doug, I love the irrigation shot the best. I jusst got the lens recently too. It's amazing

I just got my Panny 7-14 today.. just a few of my first test shots around Grand Coulee Dam, Washington State.. traveling in Motorhome.. I need practice, but so far I kinda like it.. all comments - good or bad very welcome!
DougQUOTE]

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks and to those who pushed me over the edge to buy this awesome lens.. :smile: I shall head out the door right now to take some more shots!
Doug

M

michaeln

That lens is next on my list. Looks like the IQ is wonderful.

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks and to those who pushed me over the edge to buy this awesome lens.. :smile: I shall head out the door right now to take some more shots!
Doug

And don't come back until you have something exceptional!

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
also at full long end.... 14 mm.. it appears so far to be as sharp or sharper... as the 14/2.5.. just not as fast.. but still good..
Doug

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Doug... your coach looks a lot cleaner than ours! :wink: Nice cherry images... we were surprised at all the cherries in NE Washington State on our way down... all along the east shore of Flathead Lake in Montana as well... orchards and orchards, and orchards! Cherries jubilee! :rofl: Yum.

Glad you're enjoying the lens... I knew you would. :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom