1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just got an email from Olympus with a huge sale on lenses and some bodies

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by So Thankful, Jun 28, 2015.

1. So Thankful

So Thankful Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 9, 2015
    Midwest
    You folks in the USA should check out Olympus' site. There are some great deals on lenses and they put the E-M1 and E-M5 Mk II on sale.
    If I only had the cash..........

2. SpecFoto

SpecFoto Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Aug 28, 2012
    So Cal
    Jim
    Been waiting for this one. The 40-150 f/2.8 pro new is $1,299, including at retailers. So I picked one up from Adorama, got 4% cash back, which I will apply on the 1.4 TC at a future date, a free 3-year drops and spills warranty and expedited shipping.

FYI, the Oly site says the sale (at least on the 40-150) is good until Sept 5, 2015. Guess the honeymoon is over for this lens in Oly's eyes.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  3. Jay Miller

Jay Miller New to Mu-43

Jun 28, 2015
    Same deal as if you bought a bundle with camera up through yesterday. Thanks for the heads up. Nice not to have to rush.

4. dbzkid777

dbzkid777 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 26, 2014
    Not worth it, I got 75mm and 12-40mm at Olympus Canada with 25% off promo.

5. Jfrader

Jfrader Guest

Thanks for the heads up. I finally pulled the trigger on a lens that was a bit too expensive before the sale. The new price put it into my comfort zone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.