Just getting started with MFT

Hello, everyone. Checking in from South Florida.I am brand new to the MFT world, but am learning as I go, and really enjoying it.
Wanted a lightweight, compact camera to take on vacation at the end of September, so I figured a nice point and shoot was about all I could hope for. I have a DSLR (a couple over the last decade or so), but I was not the least bit familiar with MFT. Went out and put my hands on some stuff and came home with an Oly EM-10ll. This was about a month or so ago.
I love this little camera! Added the grip, and picked up a used 12-40 2.8 Pro, and I am looking forward to taking this not only on vacation, but just out and about.
I also have enjoyed lurking on these forums. Lots of knowledgeable folks willing to share and help others. Figured I may as well join up and inflict my mediocre pics on you guys

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
Welcome to the site and to MFT in general. You have a great little camera and a super lens. There are many helpful and friendly people here (and a few who aren't :))

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom