Just found this Forum

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by drd1135, Mar 17, 2011.

1. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter Subscribing Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Hello. I've had an E-P1 for a little over a year now and I found this forum recently while looking for a review of the Lumix 45-200. I actually got the Pen to continue using a Zuiko 50 macro 2.0 after I sold my evolt 300. I have shot Pentax SLR/DSLRs since 1974 but I find myself grabbing the E-P1 for much of my shooting. I use it with mainly with the Lumix 20. I did finally order the 45-200 used from B&H for $200. (I hope I didn't get someone's bad copy, but that's the chance you take with a used lens.) Some really nice images in that Lumix review thread, BTW.

• Like Like x 3
  2. mauve

mauve Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Better late than never ! Welcome, we're looking forward to see your pictures...

Cheers,

• Like Like x 1
  3. MicroShutter

MicroShutter Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 14, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    Welcome to a neat place full of great photographers, I just found this place a few days ago myself. Got my E-PL1 today and know what you mean about those lenses; already on my must have list!

Let's see some shots. Got a flikr account? It's easy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

drd1135, welcome to you and your E-P1! My assumption is that B&H wouldn't resell a bad lens, so keep the faith.:wink:

Please make yourself at home and do post some of your photographs in the various image threads, including the E-P1 Image thread.

Glad to have you here.:biggrin:

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

6. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Welcome to the mFT fray! Muhahahahaha!

Only kidding:cool:

7. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    Welcome to the forum! It's a great group!

8. pjohngren

pjohngren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Yes Welcome and I agree that B&H is a good place to deal with - they go over anything used with a fine tooth comb. Also the 45-200 is a great lens. See some of Alanroseman's shots on the 45-200 thread. I love mine also. This site can be a bit addicting - certainly more fun than doing my taxes!