Just found this Forum

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by drd1135, Mar 17, 2011.

1. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Hello. I've had an E-P1 for a little over a year now and I found this forum recently while looking for a review of the Lumix 45-200. I actually got the Pen to continue using a Zuiko 50 macro 2.0 after I sold my evolt 300. I have shot Pentax SLR/DSLRs since 1974 but I find myself grabbing the E-P1 for much of my shooting. I use it with mainly with the Lumix 20. I did finally order the 45-200 used from B&H for $200. (I hope I didn't get someone's bad copy, but that's the chance you take with a used lens.) Some really nice images in that Lumix review thread, BTW.

• Like Like x 3
  2. mauve

mauve Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Better late than never ! Welcome, we're looking forward to see your pictures...

Cheers,

• Like Like x 1
  3. MicroShutter

MicroShutter Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 14, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    Welcome to a neat place full of great photographers, I just found this place a few days ago myself. Got my E-PL1 today and know what you mean about those lenses; already on my must have list!

Let's see some shots. Got a flikr account? It's easy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

drd1135, welcome to you and your E-P1! My assumption is that B&H wouldn't resell a bad lens, so keep the faith.:wink:

Please make yourself at home and do post some of your photographs in the various image threads, including the E-P1 Image thread.

Glad to have you here.:biggrin:

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

6. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Welcome to the mFT fray! Muhahahahaha!

Only kidding:cool:

7. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    Welcome to the forum! It's a great group!

8. pjohngren

pjohngren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Yes Welcome and I agree that B&H is a good place to deal with - they go over anything used with a fine tooth comb. Also the 45-200 is a great lens. See some of Alanroseman's shots on the 45-200 thread. I love mine also. This site can be a bit addicting - certainly more fun than doing my taxes!