1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Jupiter (8/9?) 50mm with Adapter | Location: TX, USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by reggaerahul, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggaerahul

reggaerahul Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 8, 2013
    Pune, MH, India
    Rahul Rege
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Jupiter (8/9?) 50mm with Adapter

Description
    Looking for a Jupiter 50mm portrait prime (f1.8/f2), looking to use this with the EPM2. The lens should be in perfect working condition and no haze/fungus/dust or scratches. I am not very familiar with the Jupiter series, so if you have anything else in the range of 40-60mm with similar speed, please let me know..

Needs to be shipped an address at TX, USA.

Thanks
    Rahul

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 98.1%
    61   1   0

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    I have a Helios 44-3 which is 58mm/f2 , 8 blades and has 1990's multi-coating. M42 mount, no issues with focus ring touching adapter. Glass is excellent for age, blades show wear but no oil. Focus is smooth and easy, body is in very good condition. Nice sharp copy, it will flare easily w/o lens hood. Very special bokeh. It's a russian copy of the zeiss 58/2 biogen. $90 shipped. It can be had a little cheaper, but there are several concerns with these lenses from former soviet union. So it can be a crapshoot. The 44-3 is the 1st of these lenses with multi coatings. I'll include an OM-m4/3 adapter as a bonus. I don't have m4/3 cameras any more.

This is wide open on a fuji xe-1 w/contrast boosted. Focus is on santa's face.

• Like Like x 1
  3. reggaerahul

reggaerahul Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 8, 2013
    Pune, MH, India
    Rahul Rege
    juangrande, thanks for posting. Looks like a great lens. Although, I was looking for a cheaper 50mm option (~$30-$40) and wanted to checkout Jupiter or similar since its pretty small with adapter mounted. However, last night I finalized on a OM 50 from KEH since I needed one to get shipped urgently.. Thanks again..

Marking this thread as complete since I am not looking for one anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.