• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Jupiter-8 50mm f2.0 lens, M39 mount, 1962, KMZ factory | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for the.growler (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.growler

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
Selling</br> Jupiter-8 50mm f2.0 lens, M39 mount, 1962, KMZ factory
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Link to Ebay listing</br> For all the adapted lens fans out there, I just wanted to let you know that I have an excellent example of the Jupiter-8 50mm f2.0 lens listed on eBay at the moment. Jupiter 8 50mm F2 0 Lens M39 for Fed ZORKI 1962 KMZ Excellent Condition | eBay

This is a great all-around lens - nice optics, very light weight (due to the aluminum construction) and very compact (due to the FED/Zorki rangefinder register).

Thanks for looking. Cheers!
</br>References</br> -
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom