1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Joshua Tree closeup

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Robert Spoecker, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Robert Spoecker

Robert Spoecker Mu-43 Regular

Jan 23, 2010
    I think I got a Joshua Tree from Yucca Valley image in :clapping:

OK, it's not a close up but I can't help everything. And it is big but I am not using forum resources so it can be big, I understand life :crying:

BIGJT.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Robert

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Hi Robert - the photo isn't showing for me. There is a post here going over various ways to post images.

3. Robert Spoecker

Jan 23, 2010
    big images?

as can be seen I finally posted an image from Photobucket. I copied a large image up to Photobucket and copied the image address.

This I pasted into the edit window and added the around it. Now I have a thumb nail size in the post but expected something mush larger.
    :dash2: :dash2: :dash2: :dash2:

Robert

4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Robert,
    I tried to get the image in a post but it still is a thumbnail.
    What size is the jpeg you are working with?
    Shooter

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

I'm just throwing this out there but earlier today I was having a helluva time posting a photo via Safari...then I restarted my computer and it worked just fine.

6. Robert Spoecker

Jan 23, 2010
    Hi Streetshooter

432 x 3024 pix

is embarrassingly large 34.9 mb file

:blush:

7. Robert Spoecker

Jan 23, 2010
    I figured it out.

Pilot error.

When I copied the image address I copied the address of the thumbnail on the Photobucket site. When I brought up the image in full size in Photobucked
    and then copied the image address and put it into the message on this site all worked fine. DUUUUH :confused: 

Thanks to all my responding friends here and I promise the mistakes shall lessen as I go along. :doh:

With gratitude and humility, thanks all.

Robert

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.