Joining MFT from FT and looking for bag recommendations

humzai

Mu-43 Veteran
One thing I will suggest is that golla makes some decentely priced quality bags. There inserts are fantastic and work well inr egular messenger bags. You should see if that will work for you. I am using a tall messenger bag with an insert atm.

cgbick

New to Mu-43
I have the EM-1 with 12-40 Pro, 40-150 kit lens and 45/1.8, plus hoods, BlackRapid sling strap, FL-300 flash, extra battery, etc. in a Retrospective 5 bag. I love the bag, it all fits if a bit snugly. I haven't really optimized the dividers yet. I plan to replace the kit zoom with the 40-150 Pro lens next year, and I hope the 5 will still be big enough. Of course, if you need to carry a tablet, the Retrospective 7 will do that.

Mijo

Mu-43 Veteran
Billingham Hadley pro is the way..
Can you fit a 15" lap top into the Hadley Pro along with two mu4/3 bodies and 3 lenses (two attached)? I've seen some reviews indicating that the Pro maybe a little too small for anything larger than a tablet.

mcumeda

Mu-43 Regular
Can you fit a 15" lap top into the Hadley Pro along with two mu4/3 bodies and 3 lenses (two attached)? I've seen some reviews indicating that the Pro maybe a little too small for anything larger than a tablet.
The Pro will not hold a 15" laptop. It can hold a 13", but a 15" would be too big. I think a 15" and two bodies and 3 lenses would fit in a hadley large. The large is taller than the the Pro. It is still a relatively small/thin bag. I love my Billinghams. I have a Hadley Pro and Hadley Large.

JYPfoto

Mu-43 Veteran
I myself switch between an Incase DSLR sling which held a E-M1, 7-14, 12-35, 35-100, 25, and a 45 comfortably, in a sling design. Now I use a Case Logic CSC bag, which is smaller and holds an iPad mini, E-M1 with 12-40 and 25.

~tc~

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I use a Tenba mini-messenger, and it has served me in travels all over the world VERY well.
https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=9189

That said, the new DNA11 addresses some things I would really like on my current model - namely the stabilizer strap, the loops on the back for strapping to your roll aboard, and especially the improved corners and water bottle pockets. Of course, they appear to have removed some things I like, so I'll need to see one in person before pulling the trigger.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom